
He was running through my house at full speed so I could not tell.......
Then, I spied him in the backyard running around like a wild man --I wonder who he was rescuing?
I think the no front teeth might be a clue.....
and then he Magically jumps away.....
But I got him...with my zoom lense- I got close enough to tell. He cannot deny those Blue eyes....Busted!!!
Oh this is why I always wanted Boys!!! And this is why I cry when I think of my kids being grown-the laughter and Joy they bring just by watching them play in the backyard is unmeasurable-my heart just wants to jump out and Dance all around when I see things like this!!

Then, I spied him in the backyard running around like a wild man --I wonder who he was rescuing?

I think the no front teeth might be a clue.....

and then he Magically jumps away.....
But I got him...with my zoom lense- I got close enough to tell. He cannot deny those Blue eyes....Busted!!!
Oh this is why I always wanted Boys!!! And this is why I cry when I think of my kids being grown-the laughter and Joy they bring just by watching them play in the backyard is unmeasurable-my heart just wants to jump out and Dance all around when I see things like this!!I Love My Batman!!
2 comments:
that is awesome!!!!!!
So cute! Love the undies too ha
Post a Comment