Well My sister and I have a goal of whenever we are together to get a picture of all the cousins. (hopefully that's more than once a year) but realistically, I don't think either one of us has the energy to try and photograph 7 kids more than that! wheww this was not real easy!
The kids really weren't in the mood and for whatever reason neither was I! But these are cute and they will do till next year! Oh the Beautiful dresses are from France!! My sister picked them up when she was there! Smart Gina too got them a couple sizes too big- so for the next three years they will be wearing these dresses in every photo shoot:)The boys you can see... well we really didn't think about them:( oops the no shirts work but the shorts got to go!hahaha!







The kids really weren't in the mood and for whatever reason neither was I! But these are cute and they will do till next year! Oh the Beautiful dresses are from France!! My sister picked them up when she was there! Smart Gina too got them a couple sizes too big- so for the next three years they will be wearing these dresses in every photo shoot:)The boys you can see... well we really didn't think about them:( oops the no shirts work but the shorts got to go!hahaha!







No comments:
Post a Comment