Tried to go to the Roloff farm! Oh my, it was Crazy! So we didn't stay to get our pumpkins there. If you don't know who the Roloffs are they have a show on TLC ( Little People Big World) I knew they were popular but Wow. We were good with just seeing the farm and there new house remodel and left and went to another patch down the road.

Ha Look at Haydens eyes! lol
Boys in boots.. nothing much cuter! Like the cargo shorts? Ya, Hayden has an opinion of what hes gonna where...it consists of whatever Nolan has on, and Nolan ONLY wears shorts so there ya go. 
4 comments:
Well, I would be more than thrilled to say I could even go near the Roloffs Farm!!!!!, I love them and their show. They inspire me and I am all for things that inspire me, that sounded goofy huh, anyway, Brad always asks when I have it on, "why do you watch that dont you feel bad for them?" well why in the freakin world would you feel bad for them, they are happy normal people just like us, watch it you will see. (his mom is always saying someone should tape us, we are reality like any of these shows.... Well Brad still wont watch little people big world. so I had to stop in and tell ya I am so excited that you live in the distance to them that you could hop on over for a purchase. TOO bad it was little people crazy world.
The boot photo, love it.....
How fun! It was crazy when we went too. But then it seemed like everyone left so we were able to get pumpkins and look at the animals!
That's so cute...love the crossed eye pic of Hayden!
Those pictures are too dang cute. I almost died laughing at that picture of Hayden. That is a classic!
Post a Comment