I am So Stoked about this! This whole Texas has a beach thing! It only took us about an hour to get here, and to my
surprise it was way prettier than I had imagined! This place is fantastic! White sandy beaches, millions of sea shells, those awesome peers for photographs(oh wait, I mean fishing):)! I can not wait to go back on a day we can swim and build sandcastles and just let the kids
roam!! We went down on this day to go fishing, but no luck! I was just happy to find this place and look at those funny pelicans:) I just love em!


The three stooges...before I got to close and they flew away!


Just my handsome little Dude
4 comments:
I get so stoked when I log in and see your blog up at the top of my list letting me see you have posted!!!
The three stooges were funny! and your sons are SO handsome.
The place looks great!!!!
how beautiful, lucky dog!
Looks great! It's gonna be awesome when it's HOT!
Glad to see you guys are settling in. When I was a kid we would visit Galveston for vacations. We would camp out right on the beach. Oh, those were the days.
Post a Comment