Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mollie is Seven!

{Mollie=sweet, silly, a little bit shy, super funny, and so very Loved!}
So I got a new lens today ! YIPEEEEE ( Bree... it's the 50 mm) I was so excited to go practice with it and what better timing than to take ...(from the words of Mollie herself)" Mollie's last 6 year old pictures ever!" sniff sniff tear again! I can not handle this growing up thing..I know, I know, its better than the reverse...blah blah blah!
So... Good-By Six!

Hello Seven!
I believe you are a good photographer when you can capture the Real Smile, you know the one that says... I am Loved! I strive for that smile or look for it every time I take a picture. I don't want a posed fakey smile you know one that says... nothing about who they are. I believe today I reached my goal. Mollie is here showing her true self. Actually before we took the pics I told Mollie... "go get dressed, put on your favorite outfit." ...and this is what I got! :) I love it because it's her!



Daaaannngg!








Now....this is funny!!!!! look close! Do you see a spy?I laughed My ASS off... when I saw that! You cannot stage stuff like this, it just happens! So funny! I took about 200 pics today and I finally settled on this one being my Most favorite! I was editing it and all of a suddenI just start busting up in laughter, I had No idea Nolan was there! Could not stop laughing! So now this is By Far my most favorite photo, I need to make room on my walls for it!!!
Happy Birthday Mollie! You are So loved!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

so sweet jodie...she is growing up so fast. beautiful!

Heather said...

So amazingly charming! Loved every single picture. And I can't wait to see that last one on your wall. Because I totally *HEART* your wall! And I am desperate to know every last detail about how you did it. Because I have a wall screaming for it. And you have a 7 year old? Is that so crazy? These kids are practically teen agers and I say we put a stop to it.

JAG said...

Even Jake was mesmerized by the pics!!! I love them all! The black and white close up is my fav..

JAG said...

Even Jake was mesmerized by the pics!!! I love them all! The black and white close up is my fav..

robbieniccum said...

They are all beautiful.
Her beauty + Your talent= Totally awesomelyamazingly Phenomenal :D

Randi said...

I just can't believe that Mollie is 7!!!! And every time I see Nolan's sweet snaggle tooth face, it kills me! They are still supposed to be little!

Lowdens said...

Our babies are getting big! Berk turns 2 on Wed, where DOES the time go?
Love the pics. Can't wait to get some more from you this summer of our big ol family!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics Jodes. I love seeing how your work progresses over time. You are amazing! I guess I can always say I was one of your first clients. ha ha
Well, I still suck at the blog thing, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to arrange it but whatever. I still post stuff from time to time. I live through your adventures. I wish we were enjoying sunny 70 degree weather! I guess I'll just keep visiting your site for glimpses of that sun. Glad you are well!