
Monday, July 14, 2008
Good Day!
What a fun activity today! We went to the local nursery w/Granny and helped her pick out pretty flowers for our patio! The kids Loved it and Me too-I'm starting to enjoy photographing nature more and more! I treated these flowers like they were a client, I put up my black backdrop and made sure the lighting was good and went crazy with the camera! I must say Flowers are very cooperative:)! I'm thinking they are pretty pretty and I need some for my walls to brighten things up in here!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
beautiful pics I have also found that nature pics are fun to take.
Wow! Jodi you are so fabulous! I'm wanting to buy a better camera. Any suggestions?
I just showed Braxton the pics and he said "I miss Molly and Nolan. Are they ever going to come back?" :(
Jodie these are beautiful! I enjoy viewing your talent so much! Do you always run your pictures through photoshop before you post them? It seems to be a really cool program:)
Are you going to sell any posters?
WOW!!!!!!
and yes, like Randi said..seriously..how much does one have to spend to get a way DECENT camera?
yeah all!
Well ya know I'm not an expert on all cameras! They range from Total professional (thousands of dollars) to easy point and shoots! it matters what you want to use it for and how professional like you want your pics to be! When i bought my first Canon I knew I wanted Professional looking photo's! I learned that camera inside and out and then I upgraded again! (Canon 40 D it was about 1200.00)
I know a really good camera that is kinda affordable but can be used as a professional camera or just an easy to use on auto is the canon xt(about 600.00)! I Love Canons!
Christina!
I do not photoshop all my photos but most! And any "Job" I do- I definatly spend some time editing those!! Photoshop is awesome but really you can do what i do on different programs just by playing with the contrast and color a bit! Photoshop once you learn it makes it a little easier though!
Thanks ALL Im glad your lovin my pictures- I never knew my talent would bloom like this... I love hearing good remarks it helps me from getting frusterated and giving up on it! (professionally anyway i would never stop taking pictures of the Family!)
Hi there Jodie,I am Lisa, a friend to Robbie, she speaks of so many wonderful things when it comes to you and her other friends from Fort Smith, I feel like I am getting to know all of you so well, the blogs are bringing me into your light and lives as well.
I love your photography work and love the idea of the back drop to enhance your subject of flowers, I too LOVE photography, only discovering as I matured that I had this incredible creative side. I picked up a camera one day and was simply in LOVE. I continue to seek a better understanding of what I am doing, I see it and photograph it then found others talking about my snap shots, I had no idea. I have been requested on many occassions to shoot special events, though I decided to stop, it all made me so nervous, to miss a memory or to not capture it the way I hope to, at home I am in a moment, I see a beautiful photograph or memory so I pick up the camera and shoot away, letting it be okay if I dont get it right, thank God for digital, now I can delete to my hearts content. Well I have typed enough, just wanted to say hello and thanks for the wonderful photos to look at, you are truly talented in your art. OH I almost forgot to ask
Do you use a computer program ever for your photos, I am just a download and upload girl.
I have tinted black and white photos, But those were all done my hand, would love to do more with the computer
ok how silly am I, I went to proof read what I typed, and I see you answered some questions I just asked. DUH!!!! LOL
Post a Comment