Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Favorite Shirt!


Hayden had on my favorite shirt of his today! I just think its the sweetest shirt!:) I will be sad when he grows out of this one:( So, instead of saving all the clothes -I love -I try to make a point to just take a picture instead!
My Little Red Wagon shirt was a hand me down from a friend-got to love it even more!!

3 comments:

Bree said...

ahhhhh that is the sweetest! how cute!!

I can't wait til I get it ;) hehehe

robbieniccum said...

that is super sweet! I wish I would have had that idea a long time ago..take pictures of their favorite clothes : ) DUH!

millertimeab said...

adorable! Oh and just a hint, once you start taking pictures of your kids cause you love what they are wearing, well you end up like me. LOL with WAY to many clothes for your kids, because, that outfit would make a tdf picture HA!