
Went to the City to explore today!
Love all the new colors of the Street Cars(our public transportation) There were all different new funky colors-got to love that!

Yes we had to ride that thing to get this picture! The kids were so excited..me I just focused on taking pics and not thinking about the small wire that was holding us up in the air 400million ft.



Love all the new colors of the Street Cars(our public transportation) There were all different new funky colors-got to love that!

Yes we had to ride that thing to get this picture! The kids were so excited..me I just focused on taking pics and not thinking about the small wire that was holding us up in the air 400million ft.

This is the view you see from Oregon Health Science University-the biggest hospital in Oregon!
PS. I know if I post enough Cool pics of Portland Im sure to have visitors soon!:)
SEE you SOON!
2 comments:
SHUT UP DID YOU TAKE THOSE????? OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO PROFESSIONAL!!!!
Girl, I hope if we have a van by then that we can still come in October...how's the move coming???
Just find us a Hampton nearby :)
Those pictures put mine to shame. I am not worthy. You have to stop claiming to be a wannabe cause you are the real deal!
Post a Comment