So, now I have the house super clean(Fridays are my new bust an ass clean the whole house day), the boys entertained with a movie or two, and now blog land here I come. Heaven! I haven't been able to just sit and read blogs in awhile I'm stoked!!
So here's Bill's Valentine:) I not only painted her nails I even did her hair, are you proud of me?
Can you tell I really didn't have much to say about the outfit!! I think its super cute though. She found this dress in her too big bin, it was a hand me down from some sweet girls in Arkansas and she HAD to wear it! The shoes well after going to 4 different stores (who knew little girl dress shoes are so hard to find) we ended with these. They make me smile cause I just think of Sam & Mia:) and the leggings, I don't know, is that the style???


My only Prayer for Mollie at the moment is... that she grows up to find somebody JUST like her Daddy!
5 comments:
Tear...that was sweet. I know, they are growing so fast. I wish Belle would just stay in her innocent world, where "stupid" is the worst word someone could EVER say. And where I am okay with her going to a boys house for a play date.
Our babies...great blog!
It's been said but - this is so sweet!
Ahh so very very cute :) I love it! What a moment! Growing up way to fast is an understatement! Miss ya guys!
*tears*
Mollie - You look beautiful!!
We miss you.
Post a Comment