Saturday, February 7, 2009

Winter?? No one told us!

70 something degrees to us is Summer! I have had the best couple of days because I finally feel like my life is back to normal. There is nothing I enjoy more than sitting and watching my kids play knowing my house work is done and I really don't have anything else to do. It's great, give me a beer and its even better!:)
Today was beautiful and WARM! I went out side and found my kids playing in the hose! Actually I think the name of the game was... "it's raining outside and we are swinging"!!Fun game it looks like huh?









3 comments:

robbieniccum said...

is that Mollie in the last picture???

Oliver said...

Yep!!

robbieniccum said...

her hair looks so much darker in that picture! Probably just because it's wet :)

I cannot believe you all got to play in the hose in FEBRUARY!!!!