Poor Nolan.... riding his scooter tonight to go get some paint w/ daddy at Lowes fell and hit his face on a rock wall!(good thing he had a helmet on-to bad the helmets don't cover the face) I have to take him in for an emergency visit to the dentist tomorrow I'm thinking they are gonna have to pull his front tooth! The gum is ripped all the way to the roof and his tooth is really loose!
I wasn't there when it happened I came home later to see the damage-(funny how you feel a little guilty cause you weren't there) but Dad did a good job of cleaning it up! He said there was blood everywhere and Nolan cried dramatically the whole way home but by the time I got here he was calm and acting like such a strong young man! We'll see what the doctor says about the tooth! I think Nolan wants to lose it now cause Mollie's got him all jacked up about the 5 bucks! I think if you lose a tooth this way it should be worth more than that!
Notice no picture-its pretty gross-not sure its a picture I want to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Nolan! Sending him all our love! It is pretty cool to get a visit from the tooth fairy though! ;) and I agree it should be worth a little more when they come out this way.. :( Hugs for the big strong boy! Easton feels so bad for him!
Post a Comment