I am not a women of many words but I absolutely admire people who can express how they feel and aren't afraid to share. I just love motivational , spiritual, or inspirational quotes. Even though I can not come up with words like this on my own I surely can absorb it and learn from it! So anytime I run across wisdom that speaks to me like this I will just cut and paste it on here! Good Deal!
The perspective needed to guide and shape my parenting is this-
When I begin to see the day to day as a delight, rather than drudgery...
When serving my children is seen as a privilege, rather than a chore...
Knowing that my actions are slowly and through repetition shaping them for the rest of their lives...
Then it [parenting] becomes a task of enormous and lasting consequence.
It becomes a 'higher calling' and the reality sinks in that giving it my all, demanding my best and expressing love in ALL that I do, is the least I can offer to those who mean the most to me.
"This amazing woman's blog can be found at: www.jodyferlaak.blogspot.com (check it out...she is truly amazing!)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment