Saturday, April 5, 2008

Not all days can be Perfect!!


Bill (the Wise one) "LETS GO CRABBING!" I was like ya know its {Raining} and cold with three small kids doesn't sound to fun! Bill- oh no no no it will be fine! So we load up and we are out of the house by 9:00am-drive 2 hours to Newport- {Still Raining} Bill decides to take the boat out for a test drive to make sure all is fine and I'm left with all kids on the dock to fend for myself! haha
So... we walk 1/2 mile to the Brewery (its way to early for me to have Beer-bummer) so I get a diet coke and the kids get lunch! we eat! hummmmm no Bill??? So we go out on the peer{Still Raining} Hayden is determined to walk so I have him on a leash! And I see Bill in his boat JUST leaving the docking area. So I figure, Oh hes almost ready for us so we walk 1/2 mile back to the loading place to meet him- no Bill? {Still Raining} we are all so soaked by now from walking all over in the rain!
So we go to the store to buy some candy!! They eat there candy {IN the RAIN} No Bill-I'm trying really hard at this point not to get all pissed off! Just irritated right now! So we walk another 1/2 mile so we can get a good look at the bay to see if we can see him!
OH.. we see him and a Helicopter , a 60 ft Coast Guard Cruiser and a Rescue boat! I'm like okay well he safe so.....
we walk now the MILE{Still Raining} back to Brewery only to have Hayden finally break down and throw a first class Tantrum right when we get seated after the 10 minute wait. Still no Beer!!
So back we go to the dock to see if we can catch Bill before he tries to meet us at the brewery! Hayden finally has it and falls asleep in my arms while walking back so I have to carry him the 1/2 mile back!{Still raining}
we see Bill all is fine ( I think he was afraid to try and explain i didn't care anyways)
So now the kids want to go Crabbing! Haha -such troopers they hardly even complained! So they threw some pots of the dock but no luck!
I guess it just wasn't our day!
We drive Home! {Still Raining}

No comments: