Friday, August 29, 2008

Foto Friday

Nice, I just left a comment to a fellow blogger friend that boys should have Studly Dude like haircuts! Who am I to judge!:) No folks I do not believe that this will turn him "Gay"(give me a break) I just think its absolutely adorable that I was painting Mollie's nails for school and Hayden thought it was just the greatest idea!
Sweet Foto for Friday!

Have a great Labor Day weekend! We are off to see Crater Lake and Wild Life Safari! Whoot! Yes this is my birthday present from the Fam! Hopefully I will get some great pictures..what else could I ask for?

5 comments:

JAG said...

I'm blaming you if he turns out gay....

JAG said...

totally kidding!!!!

Lisa said...

I have to tip my hat to ya momma, I use to let Brenden who is now 12, paint his toes, put on make up, even on me, do my hair, play with dolls and bought him a kitchen set, all in preperations for his future wife and daughters, practice makes perfect right, they will all thank me later.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! I am cracking up! I have always wanted to paint my boys toenails. But they won't sit still so it never works out. Maybe when they are older? Or would that be more gay?

robbieniccum said...

Mike would so kick my $%&!
He might be giving you a call soon because he does come to your blog periodically just to look at your pictures ; )