Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fun at the Fair

Okay when I let my kids on this ride I really had no idea how Fast it actually went. OMG.. My heart was pounding..I wanted to tell them to stop it(actually I tried but they didn't speak English-dang it) when I looked at Nolan and I seriously thought he was Going to S*&T his pants!:)
But by the time the ride was over and Nolan came running to me saying "That was the FUNNEST thing EVER!" I was laughing with relief!! I was actually proud of Nolan for being brave enough to get on there-Mollie well, she's always up for a Wild Ride( Greeaat).


The anticipation was way tooo exciting!!! Up to date this is now my all time FAVORITE picture! Pure Joy and you have got to love the fact that neither one of them have any front teeth. ahah

Off they go.. I can not believe my kids are now big enough to ride a Carney ride all by themselves.
I love this picture...Remember being a Kid looking Over what seemed like the WHOLE WORLD? This is so that picture.. Wheres Hayden you ask? Poor DUDE roasting in the stroller. It was 100 degrees outside....
Yes Folks it was 104 in Portland Oregon Today!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! They don't even look afraid. And I love that both are missing their front teeth. Great pics, as usual!

robbieniccum said...

so awesome Jodie!!!!

Bree said...

Those pictures are awesome! i love the colors! I can't believe you let them go on the ride themselves!! haha I couldn't have done it! haha Love Mol's hair in the piggys too! I love that last picture!

Anonymous said...

There smiles are too perfect in that first shot. What an awesome catch! My kids are still in the stage where they aren't quite tall enough to go on any rides. So I haven't had a chance to scare the crap out of them!