Okay 100 bucks & and a day later! Not too bad!! Yeah!! I'm so LOVIN that Bill can do stuff like this-I really do appreciate this in Him and It especially comes in handy when your POOR! haha!
Such helpers we have -so funny they got there Home Depot toy tools out to help! Bills so patient with them too- I would have been like .." Go AWAY- or I'm gonna.....something, something, something!" haha!
Why we didn't build it too high! Here he goes...
Just a picture of the finished product!! I got the bedding from Ikea- so Cheap and great for trying to do a co-sex room!
We still have a canopy to add to the top bed so If Hayden does make his way up there it will kinda be enclosed! This isn't a true Bunk bed its a loft bed. As you can see Mollies mattress sits on the floor which makes it nice cause the top bed isn't too high so if they were to Fall I don't think it would be too bad.
3 comments:
So cute! You are lucky to have a handy man. I am lucky that I just married money and I buy my own stuff...JUST KIDDING!
When do we get to come over for a play date and see it?
steph
JODIE! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! AWESOME!
Hey Jodie! We've been looking for bunk beds too and have about decided to build our own as well! I love Bill's creation and can't wait to show it to Lloyd!!
Post a Comment