Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Awesome Couch :)

Well I hope I didn't play it up too much I noticed I used the word Awesome a lot to describe it :) !! But here it is!!
The reason why we were up till 4 AM trying to move this beast in is because the Uhaul trailor and Bills car got stuck half way up the drive way-blah blah blah... Long story short we finally got it in! Oh also the chairs on either end of this couch are recliners so they are heavier than @#$%%!! Needless to say we got our workout in that night!

Oh for those of you don't know we are Movin in with Granny!! Yep back to West Linn my old stompin grounds!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That couch is beautiful! You guys scored!! So glad you are back in the hood. :)

robbieniccum said...

It is awesome! I can't wait to get a pic of the whole Niccum crew on it! haahahaaa Tell Granny "HI!" for me!