I HAD to take a break from the computer and pictures today to get stuff done! Your right when you look at this blog and wonder if I get anything else done around here. ???Not really! Ha -Usually I don't care because I just love doing this and my Photography so much so that I'm willing to sacrifice house work but, considering we are moving in a couple days I had some serious stuff to get done....laundry for instance!
So... I took the foursome to NW Kids Club for about 1.5 hours which was super Fun( I will have to go back to take some pics) but then came home, made lunch, then let the kids run wild while I got stuff done!
Now they are in the "Cozy" tent watching Tom& Jerry w/ serious threats if they get out they will have to go to Bed!!!
Gina-
Hannahs doing Great!!! Although when she talks about what kind of present your gonna bring back to her.... it gets bigger and bigger!! :) hahah She doesn't know what it is but its BIG!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know..people ask me how I have time to blog..I'm like I don't have to talk on the phone ever because I feel like I am talking to every single one of my friends at the same time so actually it like saves time for me! I am so glad I let you talk me into trying this!
Post a Comment