
Cute action Picture huh!

Mollie and Hannah put shampoo in their hair-hummm but then it was a little too cold to wash it out so we had to go take warm showers!

Chasing Mollie and Nolan- one of her favorite games so far!
PS. Hayden would have nothing to do with the sprinkler..lately he even hates bath time-I don't know whats up with that?Today is Mollies last day of Kindergarten...I'm a little to emotional to write about it today so give me a day or two. So I thought I'd post this today instead- a little easier and happier for me!Seriously, I have issues about my kids growing up!:(
3 comments:
I hear you girl! About the kids growing up....I'm trying to learn a little somethin somethin, to help : ) Beautiful pictures as always!!!! That is so funny, where is the pool???????? It's like a toilet, everyone should have one!!!
hahahahahaaaaaaa
leave it to my mother to say a pool is a toilet. (:
cute pictures Jodie!
p.s-i need help! your site is so cute with all the pictures up top..help?! im probably just going to end up calling you to help me! because you have so much free time, i know.. :P
Post a Comment