Sunday, September 14, 2008

Date Night.


Finally got a night out! I must say... it is nice to be able on the spur of the moment say "hey Granny (real sweet like) you feel like baby sitting?" She was up for it:) so we went to eat dinner at one of my favorite places in Portland!McMenamins on NW 23rd street! We ate outside, had some drinks, people watched and reminisced. (This is the street I walked up and down for like 4 hours trying to make myself go into labor with Nolan.) It was REALLY nice to get out. Bills so patient with me taking pics all night but actually hes starting to get the picture bug too! He told me to take pictures of the bridge on the way there, so these are for him!
Photo's taken from the car on the way there!



1 comment:

Randi said...

I LOVE the pic of you guys kissing! Too cute! Reminds me of when Lloyd and I were dating...I can't think of the last time we went on a date much less kissed and took a picture! We're going to the ZZ Top Concert in a few weeks! I'll have to kiss him and take a picture at the concert! ;)