Friday, September 19, 2008

Foto Friday!

HAHA I can't believe I'm posting this but I had to! Plus, I have had a couple beers and my judgement is off and I think it's funny!



Mollie "Mom, Mom you MUST see this!"

Nolan " Ya you will never believe it!"

Mollie " I even poop hearts."

Nolan " Ya she even poops hearts."



I wish I could blog the excitement in there voices, and I wish I knew why Nolan was in the bathroom at the same time with her?



So I go into the bathroom to view the amazing heart turd! And to my surprise it really does look like a heart! I'm just Glad it was cute and small ( I bet you are too), and very proud that their was toilette paper in there!

"Mollie " You must put this on your blog, get your camera!"

"I had to remove the picture of the Amazing Heart turd I will now leave it up to your emagination and or memory-luckily for me I have a very poor memory! "

Nolan " Ya, you must take a picture!"

6 comments:

robbieniccum said...

R O T F L!!!!!

Unknown said...

That is disgustingly hilarious!

3 wonderful gifts said...

GROSSSSSSSSSSSS but funny

Lowdens said...

ha you must have had some serious beer in you to put that up lol kids say the funniest things!

Randi said...

OMG! HILLARIOUS!!!!

Moms Gone Godly said...

Now that is one heck of a turd!