I'm gonna miss Nolan who is no longer Nolan for the next 30 or so days. He is now a Ninja Turtle!! He already tried to sleep in it and go to the dentist in it . Ha!:) I know, knowing me you would have thought I would let him, and typically I would, but it does have to hold up for 30 or more days until Halloween, after then he can go anywhere he pleases in it! :)Now I'm on the hunt for one Haydens size (2t). Oh you should see admiration in the Dudes eyes when the Turtle does his stunt jumps off the couch. He tries to put on Nolans but that's not happening. I need to find one fast.
2 comments:
He is the cutest Ninja turtle I have ever seen. Personally I was pulling for going to the dentist in the turtle suit but after halloween I guess..lol... Heros in a half shell- TURTLE POWER
I am so happy to see kids still love that show. I used to love the ninja turtles when I was younger. Gav & Keats have been dressing up in their costumes since the end of August HA!
Post a Comment