Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wild life Safari!

And to think your kids don't watch every move you make! The moment Hayden got in the drivers seat on daddy's lap (best part of the trip by the way for the Haydude) he instantly went for the coffee cup! He's such a smart funny little dude!!!
uhh this guy almost ate my camera!! For those of you, not from around these parts, Wild Life Safari is a drive through zoo! It's really neat and the kids have a blast!!! Just the whole idea of unbuckling their car seats is enough excitement for them- the animals are just a bonus!! Uhh kinda scary...this dude was on a mission, your not suppose to feed the animals but this guy was for sure we were the car that was going to break the rules:) Poor dude- no such luck- I think Bill would have but he was a bit afraid!
I took a lot of pics of animals But I thought these monkeys were the cutest!!

Okay for Real Newest favorite pic of all time!!

2 comments:

robbieniccum said...

so how big can I order the prints of the giraffes?? they are awesome and amazing and I love them!!!!

Randi said...

Amazing Jodie as usual! That picture of the giraffe makes me want to reach out and touch it's furry little head!