Sunday, September 14, 2008

Good Find!

...and this is why I LOVE garage sales! 3 bucks people! Hayden feels so special. Haydude does not have very many toys that are just his and he SO knows this is just for him. I have not been able to get him out of this car for two days and I dare Mollie or Nolan to try and get near it.:) The best thing about it , is for 3 bucks when the Dude gets tired of it, I can guilt free get rid of it! If you don't know me, I love getting rid of stuff just as much (if not more) than getting stuff.
Although, I must say sometimes I feel like you can spoil your children even more from garage sales because the Stuff is so cheap and they don't know the difference between new and used (yet anyways) its just New to them. So I have made Mollie and Nolan do a garage sale fund where they earn Money to spend at garage sales. Score for me cause there allowance only has to be like two bucks and that goes a long way at a garage sale -Ya know!
I also have to say, I'm not a crazy garage sale er person. I do not get up at the crack ass of dawn to go and I do not drive all over (Gas cost way to much for that), I never stop at grungy gross ones, (so I stick to the nice neighborhoods) and so I guess you could call me garage sale snob for that.):)
...but it works for me, and The Dude scored on this find!



1 comment:

robbieniccum said...

ooohhhh that is awesome!!! I am inspired now that I have a van : )