So when Mollie had on My favorite dress of hers today (which remember I'm making a point to take pics so I don't have to save everything) We ran down here and had a short shoot!! Nolan's feeling were hurt because he wasn't asked to be in the pictures and I kept saying " Nolan !Move out of my way!!!" sad but trust me he will have his turn with the barn too:) What I want next is a picture of them playing hide and seek in there,wouldn't that be cool!
So anyways on one of probably our last warm days here before fall sets in. I took this opportunity to capture a little New w/ Old! I think I'm in Love!

Sneaking over the fence. She thought this was so exciting! I did ask the owners- nobody want to get shot here!
She was just begging to go in and explore and get all dirty. Next time for sure. I love it that Mollie is such a little explorer and not afraid to get dirty!

Okay seriously, I know she is my daughter and I have daughter goggles on when I look at her but is she not beautiful!

I want Mollie's style!! I know that probably sounds funny but I do! Ever since Mollie could decide for herself what she wants to wear I have let her! Its just not my thing(clothes) so I really don't care what she picks out! Yes even to school. Bree would sometimes giggle when she saw Mollie walk into or out of class(last year). That's where Bree and I met by the way Mollie's old school. Anyways sorry got off track! But I have always loved Mollie's little style! Yes a lot of the time clothes are givin to us -(which I'm a Huge fan of)and/or I get them at garage sales( no I'm not embarrassed to say and neither is Mollie:)) So we kinda get a hodge podge of clothes not one real style, but Mollie has a knack of putting outfits together!
Just Cute! I hope it sticks(her little free spirit for whatever she feels like wearing)!

3 comments:
she is beautiful!
the barn is cool!
wouldn't catch me near it! : P
What beautiful pics and daughter!!! I bet you would love the old house I have in my back yard!!! It was built in 1904 and run down but it would be awesome for pics but I'm waiting till my hunny clearsout from around it so that I can take pics. I do have one with the kids on a bench with the house in the back ground I'll post it so that you can see it
Mollie is absolutely beautiful! And I love her style too! Wish I had it and could pull it off! The barn pics are way cool!
Post a Comment