Saturday, September 6, 2008

I need validation here!!

I realized tonight after cleaning the kids room-that I simply do not get enough atta boys!! Three Kids share ONE room that doubles as the play room!!Robbie this pic is for you!! I so know you will appreciate this! This one closet holds Mollie's , Nolan's, & Hayden's clothes + Toys! Its a big closet but still!!!You know I take things to Good Will EVERY day to keep this thing in order!! I had to take off the doors to make it work..but its way better!! So can I get a little WHOOT WHOOT!! Go momma!! Pay no mind to the naked butt. Butt..:) I realized I have not posted a picture of the finished product of the homemade bunk beds by Billy!!! Basically, its just the awesome tent from Ikea I wanted you to see! Nolan feels sooo special! Hayden chooses to sleep w/ Mollie at this point, I'm sure it will change soon!! My kids will be close friends because of this situation...Right??

6 comments:

Bree said...

I think it rocks! I would live there! You have done a great job making it work! WTG!!!!!

robbieniccum said...

GO MOMMA GO MOMMA!!! I love all of it !!! You are doing a great job!!!

robbieniccum said...

BTW, I have taken most of closet doors and the laundry door down, they get in my way...I look like a hardware store in the basement with the doors all lined up ; ) I used to have curtains hanging over Sam and Mia's ( they would call it their dressing room) yea, they got SO PULLeD DOWN! bent the cheap rod I was using ; (

Have I mentioned lately how much I miss you?

Jessica said...

Good work on the re-organizing the closet! The boys have to get used to the girls "taking over" the closet situation right?? :) I love the bunk beds! Can we hire Bill to make us some?? Hope the first week of school went well!

Unknown said...

You are the closet organizing guru!! My girls shared a room and it was hard keeping everything straight.You can imagine what the closet looked like.Good job Jodie!! Love the bunks beds too!

Randi said...

AMAZING Jodie! As usual, you're awesome! I'm having a hard time fitting my boys in 2 rooms and Brady's still in the crib in my room!