
Our New favorite place! I'm so happy I learned about this place as the weather starts to get gloomy! It's just a gymnastics place that they open up once a week for kids to come and play! What a workout for them and best of all its easy for me!! I just follow The Dude around and Nolan and Mollie can have free rein to do whatever! I think after Christmas we will sign Mollie up for classes as she is begging to learn. Nolan, well, he's just having fun playing Tarzan right now. Although, I must say, his coordination amazes me. I'm also happy I found this for Nolan-he needs something to do while Mollie's in school because If I let him he's totally content just watching cartoons(not good) but too easy for me, so I make myself get out and do something active with him and Hayden everyday!!
2 comments:
Yeah!!! We are going to maybe have to try the Tigard one out too!
hiding my head in shame
Post a Comment